What is the paint program?

Free exterior paint is available to correct exterior paint violations. Homeowners must reside in the Ludlow, Moreland, Lomond or Sussex neighborhoods and meet income eligibility guidelines. To find out if you qualify, call Theodore Darden IV, Neighborhood and Housing Specialist at 216-491-1333.

Show All Answers

1. How does the City help seniors maintain their homes?
2. Does the City offer grants to help pay for fixing housing code violations?
3. What is the paint program?
4. What services are available for landlords?
5. How do I apply for tax abatement?